Feeling afraid / by Amber Bullis.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lackawanna County Library System.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status|
|Lackawanna County Children's Library||JUV 155.4124 BULLIS (Text)||50686016293545||Stacks||Available|
- ISBN: 9780716638704 (hardcover, World Book)
- ISBN: 9781645271482 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis : Jump!, Inc., 2020.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
What is fear? -- What fear looks like and feels ... Read More
"Readers will discover how to recognize fear in ... Read More
|Target Audience Note:||
IL : grades 2-5.
RL : grades 2-3.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fear in children > Juvenile literature.
Emotions > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- Blue Owl Books, Minding emotions
- Minding emotions (Blue Owl Books)
- Bullis, Amber. Minding emotions (Blue Owl Books)
- Blue Owl Books, Minding emotions.